You are a VDWS Level 2 instructor? You have experience in windsurfing and/or kite foiling? And you would like to broaden your tuition competence for the new trend sport wing surfing? Then you are perfectly right for joining the Wingfoiling Seminar!
To participate in the Wingfoil seminar you are supposed to ferfill the following requirements:
- VDWS Level 2 instructors
- experience in windsurfing and/or kite foiling
Topics during the course will be:
- Target group
- pre-requisites Wing Foil
- equipment information and background
- work out exercise series, create lesson plan
- practice on the water: starting, turning, jibing, going upwind, take off, "flying", dropping
- safety: falling, returning without wind, what to be focussed on
- news from the association
Duration: 3 days
Price: 245 €
Extra Costs: getting there, accomodation, equipment
There are more then 540 watersportcenters in more then 35 countrys in the world. The VDWS consists of more then 4500 members, watersports instructors, school owners and center managers. Since the foundation in 1974 we were able to spread the fascination in windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing and Stand up Paddling to more then 3 million watersports beginners!
Our headoffice team is happy to help you!
Call us under + 49 (0)881 - 9311-0
or send us an Email
We are looking forward to hear from you!