Level 2 SUP Instructor
You succesfully passed the Level 1 SUP exams and now look forward to take your Instructor career to the next level? Level 2 Instructors are able to teach fully independently in any VDWS Center around the globe. You will be able to issue VDWS Basice Certificate Licences under your name.
To complete the license:
- VDWS Level 1 SUP Instructor Licence
- Pass all level 1 exams, including the theory exam. If the theory exam has not been passed on the first attempt, it must be repeated and passed with a VDWS Examinor.
- Submit all of the documents needed, such as first aid, motorboat qualification, rescue...
- First aid - at least 8 hours or 9 teaching units of seminar and not less valid then 2 years
- DLRG lifeguard bronze or participation in the VDWS resucue seminar
- Proof of motorboat qualification
After completing your license you can directly get in contact with your SUP center to start working. An internship is not required for the SUP Instructor 2 license. Have fun!
A strong partner worldwide
There are more then 540 watersportcenters in more then 35 countrys in the world. The VDWS consists of more then 4500 members, watersports instructors, school owners and center managers. Since the foundation in 1974 we were able to spread the fascination in windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing and Stand up Paddling to more then 3 million watersports beginners!
Do you have any questions?
Our headoffice team is happy to help you!
Call us under + 49 (0)881 - 9311-0
or send us an Email
We are looking forward to hear from you!
VDWS SUP Acadamy
In our SUP acadamy you will find a few ideas and tricks for your time beeing a SUP instructor. Have a look and get inspired to make your lessons safe and attractive.